Intermediate-level Football Sports Technician certificate (LEVEL I) PLACE RESERVATION
PLACE RESERVATION – LEVEL I
Monday : 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday: 10:00h – 14:30h
- 455 hours: from October 2019 to February 2020
- 150 hours of work experience
The price of the course is € 1,000 (including place reservation)
The best students will opt for paid internships
Level I access requires the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in Compulsory Secondary School Education (or academic equivalent) or passing the university entrance exam for applicants over the age of 25. People who do not meet this requirement pass a general test. To be able to participate in this test, you must reach 17 years of age the same year the test is taken.
- Overcome a specific test.
COMMON BLOCK (Level I) 120h
- ANATOMICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL BASIS OF SPORTS I 20
- PSYCHOPEDAGOGICAL BASIS OF TEACHING AND TRAINING I 25
- SPORTING TRAINING I 30
- SOCIO-SOCIOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF SPORTS 5
- ORGANISATION AND LEGISLATION OF SPORTS I 5
- FIRST AID AND HYGIENE IN SPORTS 35
- SPECIFIC BLOCK (Level I) 170h
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT I 10
- TEAM DIRECTION I 10
- METHODOLOGY OF THE TEACHING AND TRAINING OF FOOTBALL I 15
- PHYSICAL PREPARATION I 15
- RULES OF PLAY I 20
- SPORTS SECURITY i 10
- TACTICS AND GAMING SYSTEMS I 50
- INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE TECHNIQUE I 40
- COMPLEMENTARY BLOCK 15h
- SPECIFIC CATALAN TERMINOLOGY 5
- FUNDAMENTALS OF ADAPTED SPORTS 10
- OBLIGATORY WORK EXPERIENCE 150h
The Common Block lessons will be taught Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Abat-Oliva facilities; Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Marcet Foundation facilities. The specific block as well as the work experience will be taught at the Marcet Foundation facilities.
Once Level I is over, a certificate is obtained that allows:
- Level II access
- Access the working world as:
- All lower categories up to under-18s’ and women’s football up to the national league.
- Accompanying any team during sports practice.
- Football promoter.
Reservation: € 150
October 1 to 5: € 200
November 1 to 5: € 200
1 to 5 December: € 200
January 1 to 5: € 250