Intermediate-level Football Sports Technician certificate (LEVEL II) PLACE RESERVATION
PLACE RESERVATION – LEVEL II
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00h – 14:30h
- 565 hours, from February 5th to June 15th, 2020
- 200 hours of work experience
€ 1,100 (including place reservation).
The best students will opt for paid internships
To access the second level you must have coursed and passed the first level of the speciality.
COMMON BLOCK (Level II) 150h
- ANATOMICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL BASES OF SPORTS II 40
- PSYCHOPEDAGOGICAL BASES OF TEACHING AND TRAINING II 45
- SPORTS TRAINING II 40
- ORGANIZATION AND LEGISLATION OF SPORTS II 5
- THEORY AND SOCIOLOGY OF SPORTS 20
SPECIFIC BLOCK (Level II) 185h
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT II 15
- MANAGEMENT OF EQUIPMENT II 25
- METHODOLOGY OF THE TEACHING AND TRAINING OF FOOTBALL II 20
- PHYSICAL PREPARATION II 25
- RULES OF PLAY II 15
- TACTICS AND GAMING SYSTEMS II 50
- INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE TECHNIQUE II 35
COMPLEMENTARY BLOCK 30h
- SPECIFIC FOREIGN TERMINOLOGY 10
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT 10
- BASIC COMPUTER APPLIED 10
- COMPULSORY PRACTICES 200h
The Common Block lessons will be taught Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Abat-Oliva facilities; Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Marcet Foundation facilities. The specific block as well as the work experience will be taught at the Marcet Foundation facilities.
Once Level II is passed, a Sports Technician Title is obtained that allows access to:
- Higher level certificate of sports education in football, if the Baccalaureate degree has been previously obtained (or its academic equivalent) and the corresponding sports requirements have been accredited.
- Higher level certificate of professional training in physical and sports activities, if the corresponding entrance exam is passed or the Bachelor’s degree is obtained.
- Baccalaureate (you do not have to study the optional subjects for validation).
- Jobs related to:
- Coach of the Women’s Super League and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd regional league divisions.
- Specialised training in the improvement of the technical and tactical execution of players.
- The direction of players and teams during football matches.
Reservation: € 150
February 1 to 5: € 200
March 1 to 5: € 200
April 1 to 5: € 200
May 1 to 5: € 200
June 1 to 5: € 150