125,00€ – 1.000,00€
- For players and goalkeepers ages 6 to 21.
What is it?
The LEADER Programme is aimed at improving player technique from a distance. Those who live far from our facilities can follow a professional, personalised programme and be evaluated through the recording of matches, training sessions and exercises. A mentor coach tutors the student via videoconference for evaluation and setting objectives.
This way, the Marcet methodology makes it past the geographical boundaries between the academy and those living far away, putting itself at the disposal of those the wish to work with it, regardless of their place of residence.
- Marcet gives precise instructions to the player’s parents or guardians to produce a 90 minute long video* of matches and/or training sessions with the player’s current club.
- Said video is then uploaded to an online cloud shared with the Marcet Analysis Department.
- The video is analysed.
- A reply video is sent 1-2 days before the video analysis session.
- The videoconference between student and analyst takes place. Objectives are set.
- Exercises (video) are sent so that the objectives can be met**.
*The client will receive instructions on how to produce adequate video content so that it can be effectively analysed. Marcet won’t be held responsable for the quality of said produced content and doesn’t guarantee analysis of that which doesn’t meet the minimum quality standards.
**Every 3 months, set objectives will be evaluated. The student will go on to the next level if the analysis team considers that the initially set phase and objectives have been completed.
|Fecha de nacimiento||
1996 or earlier, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012